July 31, 2005 Mary's City of David hosted a Jewish group as a reunion tour for the participants.
Most of the attendees had been children in the Jewish resort at Mary's in the late 1940s and 1950s. It was a lovely day of warm memories and great programmes that celebrated the Jewish haven hosted by a Christian community that spanned 1930-1965. The Syngogue built in 1938 was being used for Jewish services at the resort through 1976. Today, beautifully restored it is the facility for the 'Welcome Back to 1934' vegetarian meal programmes.