Albert and Louis Baushke were residents of Benton Harbor, Michigan in 1902, and carriage makers by trade. In their down town Benton Harbor factory, they assembled one of America`s earliest, if not very first automobiles. The Baushke brothers were also members of the sixth Church, the New and Latter House of Israel, in England, awaiting the `sounding` of the Seventh messenger. They were heads of the local nine believers in James Jezreel`s message, that constituted the doctrine of the church, which contained prophetic passages in reference to the coming seventh. The Baushke brothers accepted the Purnells as the seventh upon reading their manuscript, the Star of Bethlehem, in 1902. When they received word from Mary and Benjamin that Benton Harbor was the chosen location for the actual home of the Seventh Church, the Israelite House of David, they were elated as well as very humbled. The Baushke`s would scout out agricultural properties to rent or purchase for the new home of the Church, they would send $500.00 to Fostoria, Ohio, for the gathering there to journey to Benton Harbor in the early Spring of 1903, and they would sell their portion of the business to the other family members, donate properties and $10,000.00 to the new beginning at Benton Harbor on Britain Avenue.